Was reading Sis's blog that she mentioned specifically what happened that day. It was a total recollection that made my teared again upon reading. *My dad saw me teared, he must be thinking my bf made me cry.. hee.
It's been a week plus, yet... every time I think of him, an epic image appears. He's one whom we seldom talk about like sis mentioned, however the way he meddled with our lives, stay with us. He is one really crappy guy, so crap that no single person will not laugh everytime he does something.
This is an extract from sis's post:
"Anyway, the service was over damn quick and after leaving him flowers on his coffin, we were told to go to the viewing hall where we saw his coffin slowly moved into the furnace.
At this point a lot of us cried including me. I don't know if it was the 'Amazing Grace' playing in the background making me cry or was it because I knew this was the last time I get to see him but I really feel damn sad.
All I could think about was his face laughing like usual and telling me he farted and him fanning his fart for me to smell!! haha!! I can never hear all his crap again... I'm already crying again while typing this, damn... I hate to cry...
He is the cousin who taught me how to smoke when I'm in Sec One. I know it's not good, but I managed to quit when I'm in Sec Two.
He's the one who used to drive my dad's Nissan Sunny lorry and when he knows I'm sitting behind, he will purposely drive quickly over speed bumps which sent my butt flying in the air and crashing hard back on the lorry.
He's the one who introduced Hong Kong drama to my family and at one point I was so into Louis Koo's Xun Qing Ji, English title was A Step Into The Past.
He's the one who always gets his friends to prank call me and say 'Hello, can I be your friend?'.
He's the one who helps out with the delivery part of my mom's previous furniture business. He will carry a heavy closet with my dad and started swinging sideways, making my dad panic and screaming at him.
He's the one who gave my dad the nickname, Ba Boo Seng! haha!
He's the one who tried to persuade 3rd Auntie to help my mom during our difficult finance times because he knew he couldn't help us himself.
He's the one who offered help when our washing machine broke down and he got his collegues to help us service it. He even tried to look for new ones for us.
There were many funny and heart-warming times our family had with Ah Leng. Although we don't mention it openly, but he has impacted our lives. We may not always talk about him, but we will never forget him. Because he has imprinted his mark in our lives, we will see him whenever we turn back to look at those times.
May you rest in peace, Dua Pui Leng! Will see you in time to come."
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
not bad huh? i can make people cry with my words! damn... my heart clenched again reading it...
ReplyDeleteI don't know if its your words~~ but I could relate u know... being in the same family as u, duh... -_-"
ReplyDeleteme too, heart clenched upon reading again, hence i stopped reading halfway.. haiz. anyway, let's pray like san yi says..