Now, the engine seems to have started up and I'm ready for a drive~~
I'll try and make sure this drive can last up all the way to summer before it takes a rest again.
You hoo!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for now, I'm pretty into this guy Kim Beom!! He's cute!!!
*shining eyes**
*shining eyes**
Just finished watching another drama: Still, Marry Me!
Saw the guy on the right? He's the one!!!
He's also one of whom acted in the popular Korean version "Boys over Girls" 流星花园".
Still, Marry Me is a show bout 3 women who's in their thirties and how they go on with their romance life with their successful careers~~
It's a pretty chick-flick drama that has gained my attention for the past 2-3 days.
Also, I'm attracted to one of their drama's song... melodious~~ here it is:
Shall end this post with....
*winks!!* >_^


another pretty boy. dun like. haha! i like pretty gal (korean/jap). LOLX
ReplyDeletenah~~ he's not pretty boy. He's just pure cute... =D
ReplyDelete