"OUR DAY just passes like any other~~ but I'm glad enough to be able to just see him. =D "
We both started OUR DAY on our individual journeys, he went for NS while me to school. I continued after, at my favourite studying place - Bedok Library, and it was a great 'catch-up' with my books as it has been quite sometime since I've touched them.
He came to find me after work... and we roam around the newly opened shopping centre, Bedok Point. But everything seems so expensive to me! Hence we had a change of mind and head for coffeeshops. However, as usual, he was strongly urged by his tastebuds of wanting meat and there goes our last dinner place ended in the very obvious meaty place, KFC.
If I were to say KFC usually serves medium sized chicken, I was given a small-size one which I refused to accept. Thus wanting changes and negotiate with the staff for quite a while. In the end, she gave me an over-sized crispy chicken (*it was really a big one, something like XL?! ) and a medium-sized original piece. Now I'm satisfied!! In fact way over, as I've got the huge pieces, somemore both are tighs(the meaty pieces). Though in the end, I exchanged the over-sized one with Hao's since he need and could eat more meat than me.. hee!!
Just like that, we ended our day parted at the bustop after a walk towards his house. There were not much sweet-nothings mentioned, just chatted normal, tiredly and yet happily. Also, just with the conventional "Happy Anniversary" said to one another.
Sounds boring? I agree... It was.
However, I am still very very grateful that we could see each other on this day despite we were(esp. him) really tired from work. Afterall, it's the 364 days that matters more than this one day every year.
Since this day, we believe that it'll come again, still counting on... we'll have better food and events when we're older, richer and more timeless...
For now, this is good enough! =D
Happy 2nd Anniversary Hao Hao!!
Nitz nitz~~
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
does Hao read this or not? i think he'll cry~ muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyeap.. he did read. He told me after he read, "boring huh? ok loh, next time don't even meet. since see me le still boring." lol!
ReplyDelete